My Journey

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today I'm missing something
In this small new england town.
Here's to you my best friend.
Just wanted to say that I miss having you around.
I'm staring at your picture and dreaming that I could hold your hand.
We'd walk down to the ocean and I would write your name in the sand.
They say sometimes you need some time apart but I've got a bad case of broken heart.
And you're the only one who's got the cure.
And I can't live another day without seeing you smile.
The Ataris

Lots of significant others around this weekend. I was happy for other people, but sad for me. This afternoon was full of long hugs and "I'll see you next weekend"s...people who live only 4 or 5 hours away and for the first time the fact that I don't know WHEN I'll see him next was enough to make me miss him the entire day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home