My Journey

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I forget how much I take my friends for granted.
Thanks for all of your calls and texts and emails - sorry mom, I'm probably way over on my minutes :) (Our family plan is really Julie uses all the minutes plan...)

Life is starting to resemble some measure of normalcy I think. We're going through this apart, but together.
There is more understanding than there has been in a long time and we're focusing on our own lives and careers and choices with the comfort that our best friend is still just a phone call away.
I'm single and completely comfortable with it.
With that said, the process of honoring and reflecting on the last 2 and a half years is private and will not, for the most part, be chronicled here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home