My Journey

Monday, November 20, 2006

I Want...

For it to snow in Minneapolis. The kind of snow that coats the roads and cars and looks like glitter as it comes down.
To drive. A lot. To anywhere.
To laugh and play and relax with this boy who is still such an important part of my life in spite of the fact that we have both moved on.
To see Laura and Bill and Charlie and feel more at home than I have since the day I left.
To sleep without dreams of students.
To not hear chicken noodle soup or smell french fries for four whole days.
My other family, the ones who's blood pumps through my heart and veins everyday, to know that no matter where I am part of me is always torn and missing the food and rowdy kids and crowded houses that make up our holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home