My Journey

Sunday, November 26, 2006

It was...

intense.
I haven't had the time I need to process and even when I do I'm not sure how much of it will go here.
There was no snow, but there was time with Bill and Laura and roadtrips and all my favorite places to hang out.
There was laughter but also tears, play and relaxation but also conversations that probably should have happened 6 months ago.
No one can make me angry like he can. I'm sure he'd say the same about me.
No one can hurt me like he can. Again, I'm sure he'd say the same thing about me.
There are many things about this new dimension to us that need to still be defined, like why that little place in his neck still fits my head perfectly when I hug him.
I may always love him, and he may always love me, but we may spend the rest of our life loving and being in love with other people.
I haven't figured out how to deal with that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home