My Journey

Friday, June 24, 2005

Reunion

10 years ago he had just graduated.
He didn't know who he was or what he wanted to do with his life.
Neither did many of the people who crossed the stage with him, I'm guessing.
Slowly he figured it out.
The process of figuring it out has given him lots of stories to tell.
Many of them he tells numerous times, and I listen just like it was the first time.
This weekend all of those 18 year olds who didn't know what they wanted to do with their life will come back together. They will drink over priced drinks and eat over priced appetizers and tell stories about the last 10 years.
I'll get to be there. To listen, and laugh, and go home with him at the end of the day, knowing more about the past that led him to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home