My Journey

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hold on to anything
Everything's over and done
Has the fear taken over you
Tell me
Is that what you want
To make up your life
Rob Thomas

Investing in people half way across the country because they are my new home.

Talking myself out of the fear that I will never find another him.
That I will regret my decision and want him back and he will not want the same.
That he will succeed and we will end up exactly where we wanted to go except for we will be alone.
That our attempt to be friends will only result in more animosity.
And sometimes, on good days, the only fear that I have is that I will be perfectly fine without him.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 PM , Blogger Laura said...

    I second the last one! You're strong and love life. Don't let anything stop that!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home