My Journey

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I remember the nights I watched as you lay sleeping
Your body gripped by some far away dream
Well I was so scared and so in love then
And so lost in all of you that I had seen
Sarah McLachlan

It's been a month.
I still miss him.
I still think of him multiple times every day.
Our lives were too intertwined to just walk away and not look back.
When something really good or really bad happens it takes so much strength to not call him.
****
We are not friends. We are two very hurt people trying to deal with this in our own way but still process together sometimes. Sometimes we have 'how was your day' conversations and sometimes we have hour long conversations that send us in painful circles of what could have been/should of been...

I'm making really great friends here but at the end of the day I still feel like something is missing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home