My Journey

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The New Boy

I forgot what it's like in the beginning.
When you're understood just enough to be comfortable with all of the newness.
When 2 or 3 days apart feels like forever and 'I miss you's' come genuinely after an hour or even less...
So much makes me think of him...golf and sushi and Target and cigarettes (long story) and Nebraska and football and books and I could go on and on and on...
It's been 3 months. I forgot what this felt like. I'm enjoying it this time, knowing that the ultimate comfort that experiencing things together brings will come soon enough and that this new, 'can't get enough of you stage' will never happen again and that, should this last, there will be days we long for this.
I'm not sure if this is forever, or even for a while, but for right now it's making me a very happy girl...
Hhmm...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad everything is getting easier for you... slowly, but surely.

    Everything happens for a reason. Everything is moving in the right direction!

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    cigarettes eh. i´ve got a new one too. could be good. will call sometime this month. bye

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home