My Journey

Friday, February 23, 2007

How quickly things fall apart when two stubborn, strong willed people come together in a relationship.
We realized that the argument was a stupid one. That the connection we shared meant too much to walk away over something so trivial, but unlike the Old Boy, the New Boy does not back down in trivial, stupid situations. Neither do I. So we broke up. Didn't call, or text, or email, except to find a time to exchange our stuff.
Even I, in all of my stubbornness, knew it would not be that easy, and it wasn't.
In between the exchange of paper bags was a conversation. It's one thing to walk away when you know it should be over. It's another thing to walk away over such a stupid argument. Luckily, this time, his stuff stayed at my house, and my stuff went back to his.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM , Blogger Krystle said...

    Good for you! It's nice to see happy endings... especially when you thought everything was done, and over with.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home