My Journey

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tomorrow would have been the 3rd anniversary with the Old Boy. We never really celebrated it as an anniversary. We thought it was corny. We didn't really even celebrate Valentines day. Instead we ate pizza and spent time together and built a tradition that was so very us.
Tomorrow I'll be spending the night with a new boy, who is now The Boy. First sushi, then Carnegie Hall (to see the Minnesota Symphony, of all things...) It's a different life, the one here, with the New Boy. Not better, or worse, but different...who I am...now. Evolution is a good thing.
So much has changed in a year. We're both happy, I think. So are the New Boy and the New Girl. Who'd have thought? Happy Valentines Day, Old Boy. I think that for the rest of my life, pizza on February 14th will make me think of you...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger Jake said...

    when do you suspect the "boy" will reach puberty and become a "man". i couldn't resist, i'm sorry. hope v day is fun.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home