My Journey

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Morning

Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
Maroon 5

Things return to normal, or the new normal...now.
I still don't sleep right and walk around in a haze of half asleep/half awake all the time. That will return to normal soon, I'm sure.
The New Boy has been amazing. There has been lots of sushi, chocolate, and just....being.
There are still random crying moments. Maybe there always will be.
There are also lots of I want to go home moments. As in the home with 800 people and lots of little cows and my favorite 2 year old. It's easy to hide there...not have to explain who I am or who he was or why certain things remind me of him because people just know.
It will get better....
Time to go make spinach/artichoke dip.
To the New Boy and his friends, the Superbowl is like a national holiday. They spent all weekend preparing for this party. It's going to be huge. I'm not used to all of this. I'm just waiting for the day the Yankees make it to the World Series. The party may last all year. Goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home